|Receivership website for
Secure Investment Services, Inc. and
American Financial Services, Inc.
Information and Court Documents
a summary of this case and the Receiver's activities to date.
a chronological list of documents relating to this case.
Frequently Asked Questions
questions commonly submitted to the Receiver.
- The Receiver will post summaries and updated pleadings on this site for any lawsuits filed against third parties.
- Sacramento Bee, Dec. 07, 2007 - Defendant in a Life Insurance Scam Dies; 6 Still Accused
- Sacramento Bee, Oct. 16, 2007 - Coroner Says a Partner in Suspected "Viaticals" Fraud Hanged Himself
- Sacramento Bee, Oct. 14, 2007 - Guarantee in Alleged Ponzi Scheme Called Fiction
- Sacramento Bee, Sep. 4, 2007 - Retirees' Investment Went South
- Sacramento Bee, Aug. 25, 2007 - Grim News for Death-Benefit Investors
- Record Searchlight, Aug. 24, 2007 - Redding Pair Indicted in Investment Scam
- Sacramento Bee, Aug. 24, 2007 - Redding Man, Daughter Accused of Ponzi Scheme
- SEC Litigation Release No. 20252, Aug. 23, 2007 - SEC v. Secure Investment Services, Inc., et al.
Investor Education and Assistance